Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The difference Pollack will make
(04-05-2021, 09:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You can bet the Bengals will end up with at least one tackle from the first two rounds, and surely one guard from rounds 3-8.  My guess would be a total of 3-4 picks on the offensive line.  

They will need it for sure. I think Pollack is a better OL coach than Turner, but he still has to have good players to coach or its all for not. I've been torn this offseason when looking at Chase and Pitts maybe being there at 5, but the more I think about it, I'd rather them focus on the OL even in the 1st. Its the biggest team weakness. Burrow got crushed all season and finally Washington put him out. We have to get better blockers for him and Mixon and the future of the offense. I'd like to see us draft 2-3 OLmen for sure. I was leaning Chase or Pitts for a minute, but we have two pro bowl caliber WR's on the team already who are young and Tate is no slouch. A QB like Burrow with a good OL will thrive on that. We can fill the rest of the WR spots with solid guys and Burrow will make them look better. Open up the run game and we're a contending type offense if we have an above average OL. 

I'm for going all in on the OL for Pollack and Burrow's sake. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The difference Pollack will make - bengaloo - 04-05-2021, 10:12 AM
The difference Pollack will make - TJ528 - 04-07-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: The difference Pollack will make - 3wt - 10-25-2021, 11:20 AM