Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemp signs restrictive GA voting bill; Dem lawmaker arrested for protesting
(04-05-2021, 03:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I don't think I've ever posted in P&R before but I appreciate what you are saying here. I'm not Conservative, I'm not left, I literally view myself as an independent. 

I think both sides have some good ideas and both sides have some horrible ideas, and the problem to me is that you have to go left or right. Neither is correct, I prefer to be objective and in the middle.

Only reason I commented on this topic is because as I said above, I lived in Georgia for 10 years. I know what voting there was like, it sucked. And I remember a Democratic campaign person offering me water and then just berating me for saying I was voting for an independent candidate. 

That shouldn't happen.... Shouldn't have to tell you who I'm voting for anyways, and giving me a bottle of water doesn't give you the right to berate me for my political views.

That's very interesting, nothing like that has happened to me here in CA.  I realize it's anecdotal, but if this type of thing is widespread then the law, in this regard at least, makes perfect sense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kemp signs restrictive GA voting bill; Dem lawmaker arrested for protesting - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-05-2021, 04:09 PM