Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The difference Pollack will make
I like the Jim Mora take on Frank Pollack.

Quote:"Frank's awesome. When I was coaching the 49ers he played for us. I've known Frank for a long time. He's going to do a great job," Jim Mora Jr. said in a sit down with AllBengals. "He coaches from the perspective of the player. He played the position. He played at a high level. He understands how to coach the player from a player's perspective. I think he's a great addition."

Quote:"If you're dysfunctional on the offensive line, that's a reflection of coaching in my opinion. That group should be able to function if you've got adequate players," Mora said. "You can get five guys if they work together well, if they communicate well, if they're fundamentally sound. They don't have to be the best players in the NFL to give your quarterback the time, to open up some holes. It's all about outsmarting people. Not making mistakes, not making mental errors, staying in position, being fundamentally sound, helping each other, communicating."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/jim-mora-jr-frank-pollack-stamp-of-approval
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The difference Pollack will make - Synric - 04-06-2021, 11:35 AM
The difference Pollack will make - TJ528 - 04-07-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: The difference Pollack will make - 3wt - 10-25-2021, 11:20 AM