Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-06-2021, 06:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never claimed they were all times he left the White House.  You just made that up. That list was to prove that he not only left the White house but that he was also doing things other than signing executive orders.

But why do you still refuse to admit that you were wrong about him not making any public appearances or leaving the White House? Seema like all you can do is try to claim I am the one who is wrong when in fact I have proven that you were the one who was wrong. 

Like I said before I am not going to accuse you of lying because you really do believe all the silly shit from the right wing echo chamber tells you to believe.

lol. 

Once again, you post insults and attacks like it's going to intimidate me and stop me from calling you out on your multiple lies you've told on the boards.

I said he hadn't left the White House, which he had, but, if it had been enough to satisfy any concerns, you wouldn't have posted lies.  

You're not going to accuse me of lying because you did that before but posted links that proved I was telling the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-06-2021, 10:23 PM