Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase, Sewell, or Pitts wearing this? Draft hats
(04-09-2021, 09:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: Folks, I've said it before so I'll say it again.. When you buy and especially wear a team's logo on clothing or even put it on your vehicle like some do you are essentially PAYING them to do free advertising for them. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've worked in advertising and we ALWAYS charge companies to do advertising for them. Costumers don't pay to wear a Walmart shirt for Christ sake so why should anyone pay to wear a NFL shirt or hat or anything? These teams should be paying you to wear the damned stuff, not the other way around. This stuff is just so damned stupid it defies all logic. If Mike Brown or the reds owner, whatsisface wants me to wear their logo they can damned well jolly pay me to wear it.  ThumbsUp This is like paying to wear a bill collectors hat or shirt.. HEY LOOKEE! I'm paying WAYYYY TO MUCH to do something for free I SHOULD be getting paid to do! ..Ain't I special? Whatever

I'm balding and shave my head. I wear hats outside in the sun and like how hats look. I'm good with wearing a pro sports team logo. Why do you care if people do?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase, Sewell, or Pitts wearing this? Draft hats - TecmoBengals - 04-09-2021, 10:22 PM