Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020.
(04-10-2021, 10:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You posted an article that clearly said Burrow was not accurate on deep throws then said that no one in their right mind would say Burrow had a problem with accuracy.

When I pointed out that the ENTIRE article about his deep passes said he had accuracy problems you accused me of "taking it out of context".

This is one of the most bizarre argument I have ever seen here.  You literally posted a link to an article that says the opposite of what you are trying to argue and then attack me for quoting it.

Jesus Christ, you are planting a flag in, like, 4 sentences. You have refused to acknowledge the 5 times I have pointed out that you contextually put blinders on to cling to those 4 sentences as if they were your mother's titty. You are stuck on repeat.

The table he was discussing showed deep ball completion %s. Going by just that, YES, the author said he was inaccurate on those throws. And, YES, just looking at one micro piece if data would lead you to that conclusion.... BUT THEN I DOVE DEEPER INTO STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THOSE NUMBERS, PROVIDED DATA AND LINKS ON WR SEPARATION, WE DISCUSSED TIME TO THROW, ETC ETC ALONG WITH SCOUTING REPORTS DISCUSSING HIS ACCURACY BEING CHART TOPPING.

And yet you still cling to 4 sentences about 1 aspect from his rookie year. As if THAT is the only thing that exists or was said. As if THAT is the be all end all on Joe Burrow accuracy.

Hey, man, I get it. You tried to fling mud in my direction and I dropped the hammer down on you, covering you with poop. You're upset and this is all you can come up with. Keep stammering around and repeating yourself. It makes you look smart.

Literally every idiotic rebuttal you came up with was torn up in your face as wrong after you tried to call me out for BS claims, so this is where you're at. Repeating 4 sentences about Joe Burrow not being accurate on deep balls and then repeating "But you said, but you said"..... IN A THREAD DIACCUSING FILM BREAKDOWN WHERE THEY POINT OUT 20X HOW ACCURATE JOE BURROW IS. Weird how you conveniently ignore that.

You're embarrassed. You realized you were wrong. And you're still mad Andy and Marvin aren't in Cincy. This is how you lash out. It's ok, sweety. It's ok.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020. - PDub80 - 04-10-2021, 02:14 PM