Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020.
(04-10-2021, 06:02 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: You mean before he was forced to throw an NFL ball? I would have no idea because I don't watch college football.

I can throw a college football about 60-65 yards, but I can only throw an NFL ball about 50 yards. There's a notable difference between the two when throwing.

You need to go watch game highlights of Burrow throwing deep balls to all his LSU WR's, including specifically Ja Marr Chase (who they should draft since Burrow threw over 2K yds and 20TDs to the guy). And, the record number of TDs he threw overall, many 20+ yds or more. 
With the WRs he had with the Bengals last year, and for a variety of other reasons, there weren't a lot of deep ball opportunities. AJ clearly had lost a few steps, so he wasn't the deep threat of the past, the running game sucked, and it took some time as a Rookie for Higgins to settle in. Those were all factors for not having a deep ball game. 
Burrow has no issues throwing deep balls, they just need better skill position players around him. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020. - JerseyDD09 - 04-12-2021, 10:27 AM