Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-13-2021, 10:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A lot of sense in this post Murdock, major reps.

That McGee quote is very telling and may be the reason we take Chase. I just hope Pollack has really been researching the rest
of the OL big time. I bet he has, one thing besides the Reiff signing and the Spain signing that gives me hope is Pollack and the 
depth in this class on the OL. If we go Chase, Cosmi and Carman with the first 3 picks I would be one happy man.

As a Clemson guy, I'm big on Carman. He isn't a tackle at the NFL level, should be a really good guard. Just not sure he'd still be there in round three. As for Cosmi, I don't think we will see him at 38. 

Safe to say Sewell, Slater and Darrisaw are 1st round locks along with Vera Tucker. I would rank Cosmi as the next guy in line for the OL and he might be the 5th guy in round 1, lots of teams need OL help. 

My fear is we take Walker Little or Teven Jenkins. 

Little is the perfect Bengals pick, a guy who was injured. He might get back to the shape he was at Stanford when he was viewed as maybe the #1 tackle in the class but since the injury... no tape to show how he recovered. That worries me. Then you have Jenkins.... this guy is Ced 2.0. The style of play, the type of offense he was working in, the scouts talking about character concerns. It just would freak me out to draft him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Murdock2420 - 04-13-2021, 10:43 PM