Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(04-15-2021, 08:28 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If we are going to consider Chase a generational talent, then we have to throw that title on Smith and Waddle as there are more than a few guys that have either one of those 2 as WR1.  Which tells me one simple thing - he's not that generational talent.  He's great, but there are guys like him that come around in almost every draft.

If you want to talk about generational, then you look at Pitts.  He would add a dimension to this offense that very few teams in the NFL have.  I still lean towards Sewell, but I'd much rather take the best pass catcher in Pitts, who to me, compares to Calvin Johnson.

Pitts is an anomaly. His measurements are off the charts for how fast he is. You bring up a good point as far as generational talent. That word gets thrown out there every year, but rarely does a player like Pitts come along. He was atop my list at one time. Still wont be upset if we get him. Hopefully ZT would use him proper. Malik Wright said we would take defense before we take Pitts, but maybe he said that because thats who we are hoping to get. Not a fan of insiders leaking draft info honestly. He may be messing with ppl in saying some of the things he is saying as a smokescreen. Cant wait until the draft. This is the most exciting one in a long time. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - bengaloo - 04-15-2021, 08:54 PM