Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Jonah William be a elite LT?
Elite? Probably not. Assuming he can stay healthy I think he can be very solid though in the right scheme, but being surrounded by other good OLmen could help that even more. It's hard to gauge when the entire line sucks for the most part and his injuries have hurt him as well. Playing next to Jordan did not help his cause at all. Playing under coach Turner didnt either. Watching the games from last year, it seemed like often times our OL didnt even know who they were supposed to block most of the time. It was a total shitshow. When we lost most of our starters for the Titans game, we played one of our best games at OL with a bunch of brand new guys. I think it was the only game Burrow didnt take a sack but I could be wrong.

That being said, we dont need an OL full of elite players, but having one elite player playing next to 4 solid above average players could make for a dang good OL. We need that Whit, Willie, Munoz type guy to be the leader and anchor and it would go a long way. Hoping we find that asap. I like Jonah though and think he will be good if he can stay healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Jonah William be a elite LT? - J24 - 04-15-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: Can Jonah William be a elite LT? - J24 - 04-15-2021, 11:19 PM
RE: Can Jonah William be a elite LT? - bengaloo - 04-15-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Can Jonah William be a elite LT? - J24 - 04-16-2021, 11:30 AM