Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(04-16-2021, 08:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Second shot of Moderna in my arm as of Wednesday, nothing too bad for a reaction. I know Moderna is already working on a booster to take variants into account, more.

I just got my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine Wednesday as well... Painless enough going in the arm. I started to feel it at the injection site about 10 hours later. Thursday was basically a 24 hour taste of Covid-19... Still worth it to me.

Someone over in Jungle Noise posted the other day that he has a July 1st line in the sand. By that time, anybody who wants the shot has had time to get it. I see no point in continuing to "protect" others who feel the need to not take advantage of resources provided to them. I've done my part for a year and a half by that point. I'll still play the game if it means a bar or restaurant owner may be fined or whatever, but I'm gonna be done covering my face in public for the most part.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - jason - 04-16-2021, 10:12 PM