Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-17-2021, 09:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: I guess what I am wondering about is why some in the Sewell camp on this forum have been condescending and borderline insulting to other forum members and outright insulting to players on the team. All this even while a LOT of the Chase camp want us to go OL in both 2 and 3.

Remember the draft is longer than one round and the OL class a a lot deeper than just Sewell.

Alijah Vera Tucker
Rashawn Slater
Christian Darrisaw
Alex Leatherwood
Jaylen Mayfield
Wyatt Davis
Aaron Banks
Landon Dickerson

ALL of these prospects are considered by most scouts to be plug and play. I could list more.

I don;t see that way at all.. I see much depth in Wr also and we don;t know the run on tackles or wrs how that will go plus others like me are strong on the believe we have control at #5 we don;t have that control in 2nd round and I think we all can agree Oline is still the most need position so why risk the unknown in 2nd round if Sewell is there.... I don;t see people saying people are idiots that want Chase over Sewell I think they are trying to show the Chase lovers that reality is Oline is still the most need and we for sure can pick the best prospect in Sewell at 5.. if you asked me if i be happy ending up with few of those players on your list as our first Oline with only picking up Reiff in FA.. I would say no way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Essex Johnson - 04-17-2021, 10:26 PM