Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-17-2021, 10:44 PM)Stewy Wrote: Same difference really.  The first two are things every GM says every year and mean nothing.  The third was the point of my entire post, which was draft specific and not yearly generic.

BPA is relative to the Bengals big board, which none of us know what it looks like.  BPA on almost all media based expert's boards I've seen have Sewell over Chase.

Not Picking on need - even if they do pick based on need, the Bengals need both a WR and OLine.

So again Tobin's words mean nothing and if people are trying to wring meaning out of them, they are fooling themselves,  But feel free to be fooled I guess. 

My point was that there's no reason for Tobin to be 'talking about the OLine depth to make people think we're going after Chase' because no one is trading up to 4 to get Sewell, and I don't see the Falcons taking him over Pitts. If they want Sewell, he'll be there at 5. If they want Pitts or Chase, at least one of them will be there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Bengalholic - 04-17-2021, 10:58 PM