Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-17-2021, 09:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: I guess what I am wondering about is why some in the Sewell camp on this forum have been condescending and borderline insulting to other forum members and outright insulting to players on the team. All this even while a LOT of the Chase camp want us to go OL in both 2 and 3.

Remember the draft is longer than one round and the OL class a a lot deeper than just Sewell.

Alijah Vera Tucker
Rashawn Slater
Christian Darrisaw
Alex Leatherwood
Jaylen Mayfield
Wyatt Davis
Aaron Banks
Landon Dickerson

ALL of these prospects are considered by most scouts to be plug and play. I could list more.

I would guess because of PTSD caused by the negligent abuse many witnessed our franchise QB take last year. It was traumatizing and has caused some to lash out. We watched our red headed QB come in like gang busters and lead us to the playoffs year after year until the OL fell apart and our perennial playoff QB turned into a scrub because he had no protection. Then our shiny new franchises best hope comes in and instantly gets the shit beat out of him and suffers an injury that not long ago would have probably ended his career.

You got a shot at taking the first Samoan to win the Outland and first Sophomore OL to win the Outland who garnered Heisman hype as an OL. And we are talking about taking a WR over him... in the same offseason that our last top 10 WR moved along quietly in free agency after being a mega bust.

Sure any pick could bust. But only one will serve as a bodyguard to our franchise QB if he doesn’t bust. The other if he doesn’t bust will be wide open by himself because the defense is in the backfield celebrating a sack
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - NATI BENGALS - 04-18-2021, 02:11 AM