Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(04-21-2021, 05:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't say that was his intent.  I don't believe it was his intent.  I can absolutely see a large number of people interpreting it that way.  Regardless, the main point is that this officer performed their duty in admirable fashion and likely saved a person's life.  For them to be targeted by anyone for that, let alone a person of James' public stature, is reprehensible.

Isn't this just the other side of the coin from what the right did excusing all of Trump's violent rhetoric for years?  Libs freaked out when he'd say anything remotely hostile, then you guys would say we were all misinterpreting and overreacting?  Why is it any different when the shoe is on the other foot?  You just don't like it because of you're profession.  I'd say it's pretty easy to tell that "next" means "next" in terms of Chauvin getting convicted yesterday.  

Could someone take that the wrong way?  Yeah.  Is that the intent?  Doubt it.  I never heard any of the Trump loyalist/apologists praying that he'd get sued for saying things that might be interpreted by the wrong people in any certain way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - samhain - 04-21-2021, 06:27 PM