Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Here Watch Lucifer?
(04-21-2021, 11:03 PM)Benton Wrote: Interesting, I didn't know Lucifer was on the same Earth as Superman (I don't know how familiar you are with DC stuff so you may already know, but there's a ton of different realities in DC). But that makes sense. Superman has a weakness against the green stuff, but also to magic. I assume they classify what Lucifer does as magic.

You know, there's a good chance I misspoke.  It's probably they exist in the same universe, not world.  I'm honestly not sure.

Fwiw, I'm assuming you're talking about Crisis on Infinite Earths?  I was tempted to try to watch that but I've haven't seen any of the CW shows before.  But I did used to watch Smallville back in the day, and when I heard Lucifer was on there I thought about giving it a try.

Apparently Lucifer has pretty much every power known to man.  He can do all sorts of crazy shit in the comics (immortality, time travel, bringing dreams into reality, raising the dead, etc.)  I think he ranks below only whatever the DC universe calls God (the Creator or something?). 

I just sort of stumbled upon some youtube vids when I did some googling about the character.  After watching them I'm kinda bummed they nerfed him on the show.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Else Here Watch Lucifer? - Wes Mantooth - 04-22-2021, 02:32 PM