Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-22-2021, 12:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As someone else has said on here, he's been pretty adamant on Sewell on his Twitter. Probably gave in to peer pressure a bit on the Podcast.

And tbh, I don't think reasonable should always be associated with the people who waffle and don't take a firm stance. In my mind, it's unreasonable to NOT be firm about this, when considering all factors...which include Burrow's knee, the similar talent level between Sewell/Chase, us objectively needing more bodies on the line than at WR, needing Mixon's production to match his contract, etc.

So, the Bengals will have great options to chose from but I definitely feel it's reasonable to think that any of them will not only make the team instantly better, but provide more help for Burrow in one way or another? I'm not sure how picking a side changes that fact. I know everyone has their own preference or idea about what the 'right choice' is, but that's all it is, IMO. It they take Sewell, they'll be able to find a weapon or 2 after the 1st round. If they take Chase or Pitts, they'll be able to find linemen after the 1st round. I just don't see it as an either/or thing like some do. Jerry
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Bengalholic - 04-22-2021, 04:16 PM