Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-22-2021, 08:14 PM)tms Wrote: I listened to it like you did. Probably before you did. And at one point I think he said, "I don't think I'm breaking any rules/news by saying (the OL needed a lot of work last year)". It was an interesting exchange. The first time I heard it I thought it sounded like he had been coached. You could cut the tension with a knife. 

For that matter, he brought up Sewell and Pitts but didn't ask Joe to comment on either of them. Just kind of moved right along with a bout of nervous laughter each time. It was interesting.

Above all, until he explicitly takes a position for one over the others, I can't count him in with everyone else. Housh, Hue, McGee, Lapham, Munoz, Willie, Jones-Drew, have all been pretty clear. Everyone else has been relatively cryptic about it to this point, including Collinsworth. You might wonder why that is, but I think we know. 

Why does he have to take an explicit stand one way or another? I don't understand this fascination. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Bengalholic - 04-22-2021, 08:29 PM