Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals don't take your guy...
(04-23-2021, 08:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: To those who absolutely think Sewell should be the pick:

If they go Chase, who would be your top 3 o-line prospects you would target in round 2?

To those who absolutely think Chase should be the pick:

If they go Sewell, who are the top 3 wide receiver prospects you would target in round 2?

If Bateman slid, I would take him in the second if they took Sewell.  I highly doubt he does, though.

I would have to pass on Marshall in the 2nd now that medical issues have crept up at the combine and I really don't want to spend a Day 1 or 2 pick on damaged goods.  We've been burned way too many times on stuff like this.

Tony, Rondale, and Elijah all project as slot guys, so really aren't much use to us.  Dyami Brown is too big of a reach at 38, not to mention that build up speed, bad hands, and a limited route tree make him extremely high risk.  

If we took Sewell and Bateman wasn't there in 2, which he almost certainly won't be, I would honestly focus on OL and Edge in 2-3 and get a guy like Collins or Schwartz (or Marshall) in 4 and pray to god they can be coached up quick.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals don't take your guy... - Whatever - 04-24-2021, 03:59 AM