Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL
(04-24-2021, 09:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Disagree with the “luxury” part for the Bengals. A team that runs 11 personnel almost 80% of the time needs a better group of WR’s than many other teams.

I can agree with that, but it doesn't mean all your eggs in 1 basket. Looking at the Rams in 2018 (their best recent season at 13-3) their starting 3 WR were Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, and Brandon cooks. I would say Higgins and Boyd are at least equal to Woods and Cooks (#1 and slot wr comparison)  Cooper Kupp was a 3rd round pick. Perhap he was underrated, but when you're a WR and run a 4.62 40 you don't get rated highly. There are several quality options that could fill the Kupp role in this draft.  Also Woods ran a 4.51 40 and Kupp ran a 4.62, so who was taking the top off defenses for their offense? Hmm

I will say the Rams have gotten more out of Tyler Higbee than the Bengals have gotten out of Sample so far, but I am putting that on Taylor.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL - Burma - 04-24-2021, 10:16 PM