Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL
(04-24-2021, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That would be nice, but it just doesn’t seem like ZT’s MO.

Anyway, I wasn’t really trying to rehash the Sewell vs Chase debate for the millionth time, so much as I’m just trying to point out the hypocrisy from the talking heads. Yes, Burrow is the one that actually got hurt, but Tua only started 9 games. And they sheltered him at that. They won’t be able to do that forever. Keeping him health has to be a huge concern given his history.

But I do agree they desperately need weapons. Even more than us. But as someone else just mentioned they have multiple 1sts, and could grab a Bateman or a Marshall later in the round.

I am not really caring for Taylor. Either he doesn't know how to make the most of the talent he has or he is too fixed in his scheme to change.  Neither is a hallmark of a good coach.

I agree that protecting Tua has to be paramount for them. If I was the Dolphins my move would be taking whomever the Bengals dont (Chase or Sewell) at 6 and then at 18 either WR or OT depending on what they did at 6. Then with both their second round going back to the Oline, something like Cosi/Leatherwood and then Meinerz/Dickerson.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL - Burma - 04-24-2021, 10:55 PM