Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(04-27-2021, 01:36 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Or it could be any of number of things that they find on places like youtube, or on forums (or subreddits), or on the radio, or on social media.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, a lot of conservative talking points and beliefs are shared acrossed platforms.  If you hear something like "Illegal immigration is real problem and we should probably do something to deter it" that doesn't necessarily mean it's a Fox News story.  Shocking, I know.

Another secret is a lot of younger people (conservative and liberal) don't have cable.  It's true.  They don't sit down and watch an hour of programming with commerical breaks every 10-15 minutes.  Accusing every person you debate of watching Fox News or CNN seems like a very old person thing to do.

I have found Reddit in general to be very left leaning. Being a nerd into comics, games, and the such most of my friends and online community are very left leaning as well. 

I'm sure there's a subreddit that's specific for conservatives though, but in the general politics subs extremely liberal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 04-27-2021, 01:38 AM