Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(04-27-2021, 07:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It cracks me up when members of the Fox Universe bring that up as an example of "Fake News".  

FoxNews started their victory dance claiming that the Meuller Report cleared Trump of any allegations of collusion.  Mueller then had to release a statement saying basically "Stop lying.  That is not what I said at all".  Yet the allegations are still referred to as a "hoax" in the Fox Universe and proof that the "mainstream" media is biased.

They think everyone should ignore the fact that Trump's campaign team met with Russian agents in secret and then lied their asses off about it until they were stone cold busted, but at the same time we should have spent 24 hours a day on a claim that Hunter Biden had some legitimate business dealing in China when his dad was not even Vice President.

Most Fox viewers are so clueless they believe that the Steele dossier was the basis for the Russia investigation.

All of that is true, and all of that is frustrating.

At the same time though. If a person - whatever this person's beliefs and convictions and news sources - claims that the 'mainstream media' is quite biased in many instances and presents a one-sided view, then this person imho is not wrong about that.

The FOX universe does not really counter that, nor does associating someone with said universe. But sure, as I happily repeat again and again, FOX news and the right-wing media spectrum is uniquely awful and distinctly worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - hollodero - 04-27-2021, 07:23 AM