Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(04-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It is interesting.  Even more interesting is that you've actually moved closer to my position over the years.  Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I recall you not even being a fan of semi-auto's back in the day and questioning why anyone would want/need them.  In any event, I'm not ok with many of the NRA's stances, and I really disliked their silence on the Philando Castile shooting.  I let my membership lapse and won't be reupping until Lapierre is gone.  But I am totally brainwashed by them.  Ninja

I've moved further left, and thus see more need to semi-autos. Gotta protect myself from those police. Ninja

I'm now an NRA member only because I need it for my instructor status for the BSA. I want to be able to teach younguns how to handle a firearm safely, and unfortunately it requires NRA certification.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - Belsnickel - 04-28-2021, 03:07 PM