Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
Team Trade.

-Chase is likely the guy but we're going to hear they passed up a great package or he may be gone at 4.

-Sewell is my guy but I get the logic of the class depth at OL, I just don't trust them to do it well. I also think they may go Slater at 5 instead of down a few spots and still get either OL or BPA and another pick to address the line.

My guess is Atlanta is taking Pitts unless bowled over. Cincy is doing the same with Chase. NE sees Fields at 5 and offers a total of a 1st (to Car or Den) and a 2nd, 3rd and 4th to Cincy. What vetoes that package is Burrow's pull. I'd rather hand Duke quantity in this draft, but more than that not give Burrow ammo for leaving. The hour draft zoom thing kept preaching don't make the OL first pick out of fear, but I honestly think part of the Chase pick isn't just faith in the OL class but fear of passing on Burrow's plug and play battery mate.

Plan A of Chase and two "starters" in the 2nd and 3rd sounds good. I don't like pegging rounds for positions but with this class it would take an unlikely stud EDGE guy to change that outlook.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE) - phil413 - 04-28-2021, 09:06 PM