Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
(04-29-2021, 07:37 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Team Sewell, take the man child and move on.  On a side note, if you are taking him at five then plug him in at LT right away, move Williams to RT (he played there in college), move Reiff to RG (he said he would), Hopkins back at Center, 2nd or 3rd rounder or a fight for LG.  The line is immediately upgraded, there will be some growing pains on the left side but the right side will will be solid.

Option 2...trade down...IF Sewell, Chase and Pitts are there at 5 then trade with Detroit...take any pick/s they offer....Why?  Because you are not gonna miss with that 7th pick.  Most likely going to end up with Pitts.  Ideally trade down and Detroit wants a QB or Pitts.  Then Sewell or Chase are still there at 7.

We took the man child a few years back a 20 year old guard named Jordan, which is why Sewell makes me nervous (poor game against only competition) . My other concern is TWO Prima donna's that want LT money in the future, an argument I have not heard. The best rated lineman to come out of Alabama and the the top Prospect to play LT for decades. Bengals will not win that game down the road, one will stay the other will be gone.
That being would be esatic with Sewell/ Marshall-Bateman or Pitts-Chase/ Jenkins or next best OT.

By the way I have not given up on Jordan, He is now at the age where the maturity should kick in, and had a year with the Big Wllie, lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE) - mrredneck - 04-29-2021, 11:19 AM