Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
(04-28-2021, 09:48 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sewell hands down no question. I’ve stayed off the board pretty much this offseason and haven’t done my usual 289 Mock Drafts leading up to draft day. So I’ve missed out on the great Sewell Vs Chase debate. As well as other topics discussed but I will say this. Every damn year not even 1/4 way into the season we are ALL ready to trade anyone we have for an OL player. Every year we pound the table all season about how the line sucks and it’s the obvious problem. Then comes draft day (Hell Yeah) and everyone wants the shinny new toy. I’m saying stop the insanity and fix the FN line already!!!

Give me Sewell or give me death!!!! Naw but seriously I’ll take Pitts then Chase if Sewell is gone. Happy Draft Day Everyone!!  Drunk already

wisdom born out of the experience of watching an incedibly o line year after year after year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE) - bengals67 - 04-29-2021, 11:27 AM