Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
(04-29-2021, 11:57 AM)Snapcount Wrote: Sewell.

If Zac goes Chase here, he is a complete psykopath who is playing russian roulette with Burrows health. And how easy is it to find a new QB with Burrows talent if the worst would happen ?

I would agree if the draft was only one round. I love Sewell and will be stoked if they take him, but at the same time, I would completely understand picking Chase as well, especially considering that the options that should be available for interior players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, which is where the focus should be...find a starting RG and another T to add to the mix. 

If they can do that, then the o-line should be in a lot better shape than people think. Adding Reiff was a solid move that should provide stability and leadership on the line this year. Allowing guy like Spain and XSF to compete at their more natural position of LG should also benefit the line. If Jonah can stay healthy and take the next step and Hopkins can come back and be consistent, things aren't looking so bad.

Bringing Pollack back is also a huge add, IMO. I don't think it can be understated how terrible Turner was. They just looked completely lost out there at times, a lot of confusion, missed assignments, poor technique at initial contact. Better / proper coaching should play a big part with the line this year, as will cohesion if they can stay healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE) - Bengalholic - 04-29-2021, 12:16 PM