Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
(04-29-2021, 11:19 AM)mrredneck Wrote:     We took the man child a few years back a 20 year old guard named Jordan, which is why Sewell makes me nervous (poor game against only competition) . My other concern is TWO Prima donna's that want LT money in the future, an argument I have not heard. The best rated lineman to come out of Alabama and the the top Prospect to play LT for decades. Bengals will not win that game down the road, one will stay the other will be gone.
That being would be esatic with Sewell/ Marshall-Bateman or Pitts-Chase/ Jenkins or next best OT.

By the way I have not given up on Jordan, He is now at the age where the maturity should kick in, and had a year with the Big Wllie, lol.

Have you seen Julio Jones contract? WR's that have HOF stats get paid as much as an elite LT so no real savings if they Sewell and Chase are great. Now Pitts would be cheaper even f HOF numbers, but also get any of these guys for at least 7 years if so desire by franchising them 2 times after original 5 year contact ends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE) - Luvnit2 - 04-29-2021, 12:39 PM