Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(04-29-2021, 05:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll never, now anyways, comment openly about what I do and do not own on the internet.  Suffice to say, I find this statement doubtful.  Smirk

A friend of mine has well over a hundred firearms and runs a highly successful firearms company out of Las Vegas.  But good on your friends though. 

I have a connection through Scouting that runs a very successful business that supplies things to law enforcement agencies, military, and special operations groups. When you are in his office it's fun to find the picture of guys whose name tapes are blacked out. You have to take a course on packaging live hand grenades for shipping in order to work there. Fun place. Right next to the interstate, too. Anyway, the vault he has in there makes me drool. Spending time with him is why I have fired full-auto.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - Belsnickel - 04-29-2021, 07:45 PM