Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen girl in Columbus killed by police
(04-30-2021, 10:14 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My understanding of this topic is far from brainwashing. It comes from the data. It comes from the research.

Then post links to the data and research that shows that gun registration would not be a huge benefit in keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

(04-30-2021, 10:14 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: What you're saying is anything but common sense, it flies in the face of it. 

No it does not.  

Common sense tells us that it would be much harder to sell registered traceable guns than ones that are not.  All you have to do is look at how i works with cars.  it is much harder to sell a car with no title because the purchaser is afraid of buying a stolen car.

Common sense tells us that criminals would be much less likely to walk around in possession of an illegal weapon if they knew that every time they came in contact with a law enforcement officer they would have to show a registration.

(04-30-2021, 10:14 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: . It also isn't supported by evidence, and until it is, it has no place in law.

There is no evidence that would satisfy you.  If I am wrong then tell me what would.

If yu don't think registration would effect the marketing and possession of weapons then you have no clue "how policy actually works"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen girl in Columbus killed by police - fredtoast - 04-30-2021, 11:05 AM