Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 05:31 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, the board really fell in our favor. I'd love to have Cosmi, Humphrey, Jenkins or Dickerson (assuming his medicals check out) on this team. Eichenberg is lower on my wish list just because he is tall like a tackle (height is a negative at guard once you reach 6'6" 6'7") but has little T-Rex arms, so I don't know where he actually fits on the line, but if we took him at 38 I wouldn't be upset, assuming the team knows what they want to do with him. 

Carman was a guy I thought was firmly entrenched as a 3rd round pick as there are questions about his ability to play tackle, but he's gained some steam in the 2nd round over the last week or two so maybe that wouldn't be a terrible pick haha.

The point is we'd be hard pressed to **** this pick up haha.

Eichenberg's little T-Rex arms lol

Probably the only reason he would be available to us, guy just played great at Notre Dame. Carman is great cause he is a road 
grader in the run game and can kick out to Tackle if we needed him to, athletic for a big man so he could play in an outside zone
like we are implementing. Cosmi gives me pause cause he is purely an OT. Jenkins and Dickerson cause of their injury history.

Meinerz, Kendrick Green and Spencer Brown are guys I would love in the 3rd or later.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - ah5 - 04-29-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: ***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-30-2021, 06:23 PM