Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 02:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I didn’t insult anyone in particular. It was a not-so-thinly veiled attempt to poke fun at The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind cabal. If you claim that set, then yes..I fired my potato gun at you.

Expect a lot of this over the next few weeks

POLLOCK WILL FIX OUR BAD OL IT WAS BAD COACHING NOT PLAYERS

REIFF IS THE BEST OL IN THE LEAGUE AND WE’RE GOING TO HAVE HIM KICK OUT AND PULL IN ON EVERY PLAY

RILEY REIFF ONCE KICKED OUT AND PULLED SO HARD IT MADE BIG BEN FALL OFF HIS CUTE LITTLE RAPE SCOOTER

BOBBY HART BEING GONE AUTOMATICALLY MAKES US BETTER TOP 5 UNIT IN THE LEAGUE

(Name of ambiguously fat guy who once set a record for reverse pancakes so impressive IHOP now has his name on the menu) WILL SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE LINE

CARMAN HAS GO GO GADGET ARMS THAT NO ONE CAN SEE UNTIL HE’S ROAD GRATING SO HARD THERE IS NO MORE COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION BETWIXT TIRES AND ASPHALT

THIS BULLSHIT NEVER HAPPENS IF WE WOULDA BRUNG DALTON BACK

JOEBOROUGH GETS RID OF THE BALL SO FAST WE DONT NEED BLOCKERS

OUR NEW OFFENSE WILL BE CALLED ‘NUTELLA!’ THE ULTIMATE SPREAD! 1 QB, 2 BACKS, 4 TE AND 4 WR.

Yadda yadda yadda

I mean, I guess? I'm the one willingly rooting for the team. If it's making me that miserable or upset, I'd just walk away. I prefer to try and look at the positives and be hopeful about the decisions they've made, even though I know they all won't work out.

Obviously there are some frustrating things, but at the end of the day I made this choice to root for the Bengals and I try to be optimistic about it. If that makes me a bad fan or whatever, so be it.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - ah5 - 04-29-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: ***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - PikesPeakUC - 05-01-2021, 02:53 PM