D+
D
D-
F
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021
(05-02-2021, 03:12 AM)Stewy Wrote: It wasn't the Denny types.  It was just Denny.  He killed the board.  Period.  He went from general mope, to Mod to Admin, and once he became Admin he forced himself on the board more intrusively than Deshaun Watson on massage therapists.

Early on here he actively campaigned to try and get people to NOT come here, which obviously didn't work.  The guy was a total egotistical joke and we have NOTHING like him here because Holic wouldn't allow it.

So let's not make blanket statement that just aren't true.  The is NO ONE here like Denny that can ruin these forums because there's no one like Denny in charge, and frankly there are few to no pure homers, like Denny, here any more.  People who support the organization no matter what.  Who never find any fault.  Who berate every negative comment.  

Equating the criticisms the pro-Sewell crowd has gotten (justified or other) with what Denny used to dish out, just says you really don't remember what he and the old forums were like.  One could not criticize MB at all.  One could not criticize the FO at all.  Posts would get edited, deleted, people would get banned.  None of that happens here.  

You have selective memory.

My statement had nothing to do with the Sewell Chase crowd. 

I was simply agreeing with Shake about the people that suddenly became all pro Brown family and Tobin and that finding fault with the draft was being called a hater.

I remember the old boards well and I remember Denny being an absolute unbearable monster but he wasn't alone. He had a few minions that were on his side and ran off or banned great posters, specifically Joe from Florence who Denny always seemed to hate. 

I do agree Holic and all the admins have done a great job here but the instant pre-draft rise of rah ran and don't dare speak out or be critical has a very familiar feel. It was why I spent 99% of my time in smack on the old board just to avoid the mindset of if you are critical you aren't a fan.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Dr.Z - 05-02-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Dr.Z - 05-02-2021, 01:06 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Dr.Z - 05-02-2021, 02:13 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Murdock2420 - 05-02-2021, 06:21 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - CJD - 05-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - tms - 05-05-2021, 07:23 PM