Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punching Bags and their Replacements
(05-03-2021, 10:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not really sure how to answer that other than to say other than say Carman has fairly short arms and that is one reason they felt like he might be better suited at G vs Tackle.  That being said, the guy held up pretty damn well protecting Lawrences blind side for two plus years at Clemson.  He wasn't "helped" and he put up really good numbers until the back injury took its toll as he tried to play through it.

He has tackle experience , and a lot of it.  I think he will be our RG for many years to come and could slide over to RT if an injury created the need.  That is why I was hoping they would draft Spencer Brown instead of Ossai to be the developmental RT that could take over next year.  

My ideal scenario is Reiff plays well enough to earn another year, and by 2 seasons from now, D’Ante Smith has put on enough weight to play at the next level (he’s already got the size and arm length to play OT). Two years in a NFL weight room and training program that should be achievable.

Carman I hope is at OG long term.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punching Bags and their Replacements - Nicomo Cosca - 05-03-2021, 10:48 AM