Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided
(05-02-2021, 04:29 PM)Dill Wrote: I wonder if he might be suffering from the beginnings of dementia or something.

It's seems his judgment, his ability to differentiate between good and bad decisions, has seriously deteriorated. Had he retained it, he could have remained an important public figure to whom people listened.

Bad judgment or no, I would like to see him--and Trump--held to account for trashing the career of Marie Yovanovitch.  

Rudy got an honorable diplomat who had served the US well summarily fired, apparently because she would not put Trump's career above honorable service to the country. 

That's what the Trump administration did--fire people who could not be corrupted.

Idk.  he's never been all there.  He just did things when he was mayor that made some of the weird stuff tolerable.  You know, stuff like getting hitched to his first cousin.  

When I see people like Rudy that had respectable careers and trashed them for Trump, I assume he has something on them.  Same goes for Dershowitz.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided - Au165 - 04-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided - samhain - 05-03-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided - CJD - 05-03-2021, 12:55 PM