Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired?
(05-03-2021, 09:07 PM)PDub80 Wrote: They spent 2nd, 4th, & 6th round on O linemen. WTF else do they need to do to prove it's a priority?

Back surgery, major project, multiple knee surgeries...I won't pretend to be any sort of a medical expert. I hope that these guys all stay healthy and can play competent NFL level ball. It just seems like a precarious way of going about things. 

Is there a single "pencil in from day 1 obvious starter" out of this bunch? Hopefully the medical staff knows what they're doing and these guys are ready to go. I have no idea what the success rates are for guys coming back from this stuff 100%. What I do know is that if Carmen or Williams don't contribute much this year, I don't want to hear any whining about "injuries to key positions." If the line isn't healthy and you have a couple of the worst starting OL playing for this team, that'll be totally self inflicted at this point. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired? - Bilbo Saggins - 05-03-2021, 11:04 PM