D+
D
D-
F
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021
(05-04-2021, 02:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: I think we should change your name to  "The Spin Cycle"  You are spinning faster than a whirlpool set on high. First off, you say the Jets rookie LT battled injury, well Williams hasn't been healthy for a full season yet! He is good when he's healthy but the real question is will he stay healthy? Our center Hopkins is battling an ACL. Will he be 100% ready? Doubtful. Your star Billy Price lost the job to him and his 5th year option wasnt renewed for a reason, cant blame it all on Turner.

And yes Turner was the worst, I agree with you. I don't think anyone is going to argue that in their right mind. 

So we have Williams(injury prone) Hopkins(ACL) and thats it prior to this season that was good on the line. I love the Reiff pickup but its not enough.  Spain is a solid backup, but starter? Not so sure on that one, time will tell.  We spend our second round on a player who is a tackle that will be converted to guard? Yeah thats not what I call seriously addressing the line with that pick. The other OL pickups were not day one starters and will probably not make the final 53 roster.

I love what you said bout the Jets, cause frankly the same could be said about the Bengals.
"notoriously terrible O line and the franchise has shown no indication that they actually wish to improve it"   Remember Zac saying last year, "We like where our OL is at and feel confident with the current players"  

Funny the team(Jets) that no intention on improving, they drafted an OL in the first round this year. 

So you're right, it's not the moves I wanted them to make. I guess call me guilty cause I want them to win. Crazy huh?  
 Yeah if you had a line where the solid backups consistently graded out over 70.0 it would be nice wouldn't it. Can you point me to that NFL team. A guy grades out over 70.0 4 years in a row and he is just a solid backup...you are comical.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Dr.Z - 05-02-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Dr.Z - 05-02-2021, 01:06 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - Dr.Z - 05-02-2021, 02:13 AM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - CJD - 05-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - OSUfan - 05-04-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Grade The Bengals Draft Of 2021 - tms - 05-05-2021, 07:23 PM