Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Biden A Hypocrite Or Did He Just Forget?
(05-04-2021, 12:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK, fair. But you do know where the OP is coming from, that these are the threads that user fritz creates, and what these threads are out to prove.

And I also have a hunch that you grasp full well why this particular line of critizism in this very thread wasn't exactly fair either. Blaming the board for that take, imho, is a weird way to look at it.

Wink and that is and should be perfectly fine. You will earn contradiction with this stance for sure, but that does not mean that "this is the wrong board to critizise Biden"; and it also should not mean that you endorse fritzy threads and, as Americans say, choose this particular hill to die on.
Eg. I also do not support pamphlets of the most outlandish ultra-left college students just because I do not like conservative policies.

I'm not particularly good in following through with my own suggestion :) - so I won't engage further in this conversation and hope you don't take it personal. I of course have zero issues with you or your postings, other than that I often disagree.

Fair enough my friend. We are good. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden A Hypocrite Or Did He Just Forget? - masonbengals fan - 05-04-2021, 04:02 PM