Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-04-2021, 06:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Objectively, this isn't enough for the long haul. I feel like if some on the Chase side could admit that, both sides wouldn't be debating so fiercely. It was nice to get Chase, but at least admit that we're kicking the can down the road for one more year. Hopefully we start trying to add stud lineman next year. I don't want "average", I want a couple guys like Whitworth and Zeitler.

Hopefully Carman develops into one of those, but we'll see. We have another year to hopefully find some diamonds in the rough. If it doesn't work, I'll be pounding the o-line drum again next year. For the 6th year in a row.

Well let me ask you this.

If the line goes from terrible to average(even if it's for this season as implied)wouldn't that be something?

A line that can block "average" mixed with a dominant receiving corps all over the field could increase rushing yards, higher percentage of completions, and oh yeah that thing...  um...  TDs!

Those coverage sacks and pressures should go down as well.

Just look on the sunny side man.  I know it's hard.  It can happen.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - BengalsRocker - 05-04-2021, 07:07 PM