Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
People need to look past Sewell v Chase. Regardless of opinion, Chase was the pick and that's the end of it. I completely agree with that. I also agree that on paper our OL looks like it could be average. What still needs to happen is much better OL depth. Another Williams injury and it's going to start going downhill.

I hope Carman is amazing. If he's half as good as some on here claim, it's going to be a great pick. I like the Hill pick a lot. We could certainly use an upgrade at C. Nothing against Hopkins, but an upgrade would be great. Everything on Smith says he's 1-2 years away from contributing. Doesn't make it true, but that is the popular opinion. If that's the case, that's not depth. Add in Jordan, Price, Sutherland, Johnson, and Prince, and I hope they sacrifice a live chicken or whatever it takes to keep the starters healthy. Otherwise, it's going to be another shit show on the OL.

The positive is that there will still be cuts. Hopefully this isn't the final OL and we can add some improvement to the depth chart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - muskiesfan - 05-04-2021, 07:38 PM