Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-04-2021, 10:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think we agree. We have a long way to go to be dominant. I wanted Sewell to be that first step, but we went elsewhere. I think this line can hold up ok for now. Enough for the offense to make some plays. I don't think Burrow will take the beating he did last year. Tbh, I think we're a 7-9 type of team at best regardless of who we took in the draft.

Anyways, next year I hope we'll start trying to add big pieces to the line. In the meantime, this offense could/should be fun to watch.

Tbh, as much as I'm "meh" about the line, I'm more worried about our coaching than anything else. This has to be a make or break year for Zac and Lou. We need to see some major steps. There's no reason this rebuild should take a decade.

Do you see the weakness of your 7-9 prediction due to the offense or the defense or both equally bad?

BTW..I agree about the OL nd DL (trenches) need to work towards dominance. They are not close on either side of the ball yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - Luvnit2 - 05-04-2021, 10:50 PM