Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-04-2021, 10:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think we agree. We have a long way to go to be dominant. I wanted Sewell to be that first step, but we went elsewhere. I think this line can hold up ok for now. Enough for the offense to make some plays. I don't think Burrow will take the beating he did last year. Tbh, I think we're a 7-9 type of team at best regardless of who we took in the draft.

Anyways, next year I hope we'll start trying to add big pieces to the line. In the meantime, this offense could/should be fun to watch.

Tbh, as much as I'm "meh" about the line, I'm more worried about our coaching than anything else. This has to be a make or break year for Zac and Lou. We need to see some major steps. There's no reason this rebuild should take a decade.

How would you feel if say Jonah has a minor injury misses 2-3 games late. Reiff jumps to LT, Smith takes over at RT and looks pretty good in the short stretch. Carman takes over a G position and looks pretty good, and Hill starts early due to a Hopkins setback and plays really well as well?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 05-04-2021, 11:38 PM