Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you see the weakness of your 7-9 prediction due to the offense or the defense or both equally bad?

BTW..I agree about the OL nd DL (trenches) need to work towards dominance. They are not close on either side of the ball yet.

I def have more questions about the defense. That said, this should be the year where we can truly gauge Zac's abilities on offense. He has literally everything he needs outside of the line, and the line - hopefully - shouldn't be so bad that it's excuse worthy.

We can probably safely judge Lou as well, although I'd say we have less talent on defense.

(05-04-2021, 11:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: How would you feel if say Jonah has a minor injury misses 2-3 games late. Reiff jumps to LT, Smith takes over at RT and looks pretty good in the short stretch. Carman takes over a G position and looks pretty good, and Hill starts early due to a Hopkins setback and plays really well as well?

I guess it'd depend on how dominant those guys looked, and for how long they were in. We've had some pretty bad linemen that looked good for a few games. Hopefully we wouldn't pass on a top Tackle prospect in 2022 because Smith looked good for 3 games.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - Shake n Blake - 05-05-2021, 12:11 AM