Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
While thinking about what we should have done I have to say I really liked our draft plan. After signing Reiff we were able to draft Chase and in 2nd round after trading down we addressed the weakest position on offense the Guards. We also signed a place kicker that will enable us to work on short fields with his range.

The other part of the plan many don’t talk much about is we addressed another huge weak area the defense. I can think of at least 3 games we lost by giving up final scoring drives. Getting Tyans and Reader back from injury will be a big plus as well as signing a couple of FA’ in the defensive backfield and on the defensive line. We take another step with our young LB’s and in the draft we added edge rushers that can get to the QB. Our pass rush was a big liability last season. Actually it was just as weak as our offensive line. The front office upgrade all 3 areas of this team in the off season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - Waite Hoyt - 05-05-2021, 09:39 AM