Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-05-2021, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't think Waynes is a question mark. We didn't get to see him play last year, but his pec injury should be way behind him, and we know what he was in Minnesota. My biggest questions are Reader and Hopkins, and how their leg injuries are coming along. Both of them are tough SOBs though and should be ready to go, and Reader seemed really hyped to have Ogunjobi beside him.

I am pretty confident in Reader and Hopkins.  Waynes, however, didn't do shit in terms of conditioning and injured himself basically walking in to the weight room on his first day.  He whined about his contract (after being paid a shit ton of money) and wasn't in shape when he showed up because he didn't want to injure himself working out.  I can't help but think his injury really happened before he got here.  That guy has a hell of a lot to prove and if he doesn't BIG TIME, he is gone after this year thanks to an out clause in his contract.  Personally, I hope someone steals his job.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - SHRacerX - 05-05-2021, 02:31 PM