Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired?
(05-05-2021, 02:36 PM)OSUfan Wrote: You are comical. You pick Watt out of the entire article rather than read the entire article for what it is actually stating which it that procedure is very common and the vast majority go back to playing with zero issues. LMAO.

Are you talking about the 1st or the 2nd article, nowhere in the first article does it say that most go back to playing with zero issues.  The second article is for upper spine disc injuries which is not the same. Also you have to take into account he is a massive OL, 340lb. That is a lot of stress on your discs without even playing football. Now factor in that he needs to do heavy weight lifting to maintain strength and the beating he will take on his back every practice and game. If you think that his back will hold up good luck with that but I don't like the odds. Give me an example of an OL that played at least 5 years with this injury the only person I can think of is Cedric Ogbuehi.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired? - AtomicBlaze - 05-05-2021, 03:15 PM