Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-05-2021, 05:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It shouldn't have though is my point.
Zeitler at RG and still re-sign Spain to compete with XSF for LG.
That way, you can get what most would consider more of a true OT in Rd 2 to groom behind Reiff.

(05-05-2021, 11:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Cosmi yes.

Radunz is a possibility but needs development.

Spencer Brown is another guy that could but needs to develop from a smaller school.

Christensen has a decent chance as well.

Like I said the list of guys that can step in and play year one at tackle was short. Sewell, Darrisaw, Cosmi, Leatherwood. Then you have Christensen who might be ready, the guy from Stanford who might recover from injuries and play well. Eichenberg... eh we will see what happens.

Then there is a good list of guys who might develop into tackles with time like Radunz who could be amazing but you have to groom him, same as Brown.

I think that's exactly what Ocho had in mind since he said the guy would be groomed behind Reiff. So needing to develop or not being a year one starter isn't a problem for Ocho's plan there in that scenario. A guy who sits the whole year behind a hopefully healthy Jonah/Reiff and then steps in ready to go 2022.

(Not that personally I would bet on Jonah staying healthy, and Reiff will probably miss a game or two at least.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - TheLeonardLeap - 05-06-2021, 09:52 AM