Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your Grade be for Bengals 2015 draft?
(05-06-2021, 11:54 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Round 1, pick No. 21: Cedric Ogbuehi, OL, Texas A&M
Round 2, pick No. 53: Jake Fisher, OL, Oregon
Round 3, pick No. 85: Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers
Round 3, pick No. 99: Paul Dawson, LB, TCU
Round 4, pick No. 120: Josh Shaw, DB, USC
Round 4, pick No. 135: Marcus Hardison, DL, Arizona State
Round 5, pick No. 157, C.J. Uzomah, TE, Auburn
Round 6, pick No. 197, Derron Smith, DB, Fresno State
Round 7, pick No. 238, Mario Alford, WR, West Virginia

That is a D. Would be a complete F, but Uzomah brings it up to a D.  Who did we not pick in the first 4 rounds ?  We had to let a lot of talent slip by. 

I give 2016 a B, 2017 a B and 2018 a B because Bengals do have Boyd, Mixon and Bates from those 3 years, even if they did strike out on Ross and Price.  Still too early to tell on 2019, depends on what Williams and others do. 

There is no doubt 2015 was close to an F.  I'm probably kind letting Uzomah raise it to a D.  Who we did not draft must be amazing stars in NFL.  2014 looks like a D close to an F also. Now 2013 was a good draft.

Whoever made the picks in 2014 and 2015 should have been fired. An organ grinders monkey could pull names out of a hat better than that. To have drafts like that set the team back and on it's down hill slide. They drafted Ogbuehi knowing he was too injured to play or practice his rookie year. They knew that when they turned in their first round pick. I'm kind giving it a D due to Uzomah, it should be an F. Throw in they drafted Ogbuehi and Fisher because they were not going to resign Whitworth and Zeitler. Add in they did not resign Marvin Jones or Sanu. It was Mike Brown and Company at it's WORST and why Bengals tumbled into Last Place.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your Grade be for Bengals 2015 draft? - kevin - 05-06-2021, 01:09 PM