Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done
(05-08-2021, 07:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was not a fan of Cosmi at all, especially given that we wanted him for the right side.  He's very quick and athletic but I think he would get tossed around in our division.  Carman's strengths play him in to being a guard and I love the idea of him being there and the fact that he can play tackle in a pinch is just gravy. 

Mitchell was a RB I really coveted, but I can't believe the athlete that Evans is, and one of his biggest strengths is in blitz pick up.  Alaric Jackson might be a lottery ticket for someone.  Dude decided to become a vegan and lost a lot of his weight and strength, then switched back but a little too late.  I actually like the kid we got in Rd 7 as he had some real production and seems like the kind of nuts-and-bolts guy that Simmons will love on teams and might contribute if others are injured.

Alaric Jackson went to the Rams as a UDFA. They think he has a good shot to make the team and also make an impact on gameday.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF: Cincinnati did exactly what it should have done - ochocincos - 05-08-2021, 12:00 PM